Eli Diller is an Associate of the Firm, and provides comprehensive representation in connection with all aspects of real estate transactions and ventures. His practice is focused on office and retail leasing, representing both landlords and tenants of all sizes (from pension funds to start-up companies) and sophistication levels.
Eli holds an integral role in the Leasing Group, which has positioned itself as the preeminent tenant-rep group on the West Coast.
- Represented institutional landlord in connection with the lease of over 140,000 square feet in a multi-tenant Class A office building in the Century City area of Los Angeles, California, which was referred to in the LA Times “as the biggest relocation into Century City since 2004”.
- Represented various late stage start-up companies in connection with their retail and industrial space leases.
- Represented national clothing retailer in various retail leases.
- Represented landlord in connection with the leasing of restaurant spaces in a first-class retail center in Burbank, California.
- Represented institutional landlord in connection with office, industrial and retail leases for millions of square feet of space across the country, including Los Angeles, Denver, Atlanta, Minneapolis and Charlotte.
- Represented developer of a $110M transit oriented development in the Chinatown area of Los Angeles, California.
- Represented developer in connection with the development, acquisition, financing, leasing and disposition of an industrial building park in Anaheim, California.