Steven Abram is a Partner of the Firm, and has represented both landlords and tenants in connection with the development of many high-profile shopping and entertainment developments, as well as office and industrial properties, throughout California, in Hawaii and other states.
Steven has extensive experience handling sophisticated real estate transactions involving developers, retailers, restaurants, and theatres, as well as public entities.
- Coordinated the leasing of the West Hollywood Gateway, the Promenade at Howard Hughes Center in Los Angeles, the River at Rancho Mirage, Bella Terra in Huntington Beach, Irish Hills Plaza and Prefumo Creek in San Luis Obispo, Beverly Connection, NoHo Commons, and many others.
- Coordinated the leasing for The Vermont, a $200+ million mixed- use project in Los Angeles’ Koreatown, which includes approximately 40,000 square feet of retail space.
- Coordinated the leasing for Redondo Landing-On the Pier in Redondo Beach, CA.
- Currently coordinating leasing for the Vineyards at Porter Ranch, a high-end entertainment and shopping center under development.
Publications / Speaking Engagements
- Guest Lecturer at USC on retail leasing
- Guest Lecturer at Southwestern on retail leasing
- Numerous presentations to local bar and industry groups on retail leasing
- Member of the Board of Governors of the OTIS College of Art and Design
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers