Christina Degerman is an Associate of the Firm. Her practice focuses on a broad range of transactional real estate matters and related corporate matters. She has represented landlords, tenants, investors, lenders and developers in connection with acquisitions and dispositions, leasing, joint ventures, syndications, and secured financings within a variety of asset classes such as office, retail, multi-family, industrial, residential and mixed-use projects throughout the United States.
- Represented a real estate investment, development and management firm in its acquisition, joint venture, syndication and debt financing of several multi-family properties across the country exceeding 500 units per project.
- Represented a real estate investment firm in its joint venture investment and financing for the acquisition of an office building in Orange County, California.
- Represented the landlord and developer with respect to the leasing of office and retail space in a first-class mixed-use development project in Los Angeles, California.
- Represented the purchaser and borrower in connection with its acquisition and debt financing of a retail project in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Represented the borrower in its refinancing of several mortgage loans secured by multi-family properties across the country, while overseeing such loan approval process with the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Represented the lender in connection with a mortgage loan secured by an office building in Irvine, California.
- Represented a health care management company in its acquisition of a hospital in Southern California.