Alon Lagstein is an Associate with the firm, and concentrates on a broad range of real estate matters, including acquisition and disposition, development, leasing, financing, construction and joint ventures on behalf of a wide range of clients, from private equity firms and financial institutions to individual investors. Outside of real estate, he has represented clients in the renewable energy, healthcare, entertainment and media industries.
- Represented the buyer in the purchase of a $300,000,000 Silicon Valley tech campus.
- Represented the seller/lessee in the sale-leaseback of a $120,000,000 mixed-use office and retail building.
- Represented an institutional landlord in the leasing of its nationwide office, industrial and retail portfolio.
- Strategic representation of high profile and/or high net-worth individuals in the purchase of high end residential properties.
- Ongoing representation of public storage developers in the due diligence and purchase of nationwide storage sites.
- Advised a developer and project sponsor in connection with over $60 million in financing for the construction of multiple mixed-use projects in Southern California.
- Represented a group of investors in the purchase of a series of shopping centers and industrial properties throughout the country.
- Advised a publicly traded animal healthcare company in the acquisition of a majority interest in a chain of animal hospitals.
- Represented a publicly traded company in its role as the borrower and developer in connection with a $60 million loan for the construction of a 50-MW solar generation facility.
- Represented a publicly traded company in the acquisition of a portfolio of solar generation facilities in Brazil.
- Advised a private equity client in its role as the lender on a $20 million loan secured by a series of solar generation facilities.
- Represented a private equity client in its role as the purchaser of an interest in a portfolio of geothermal energy projects.